Short Form Video Content Creator
Who we are
Yotta helps Americans make better financial decisions by using behavioral psychology and gamification to make it fun and easy to make good decisions. We have grown from $0 to hundreds of millions in dollars deposited through word of mouth and referrals. Yotta is backed by world-class investors like Base10, Core Innovation Capital, YCombinator, Slow Ventures, Ken Moelis, and Cliff Asness.
40% of Americans are unable to come up with $400 in an emergency, yet the average household spends $640/year on the lottery, despite the lottery being the worst economic value proposition there is. Why does this dichotomy exist? Because playing the lottery is instantly gratifying and saving isn't.
We are making saving money instantly gratifying so that people can get the long term benefit. Our first product was a savings account that gives savers the chance to win exciting prizes on a weekly basis through a gamified sweepstakes. We've since launched an award-winning debit card, budgeting features, paycheck perks, and have given out over $17 million in prizes to Yotta users.
We were inspired by Premium Bonds, a program in the UK that works the exact same way and has over $100 billion in deposits from over 1/3 of the British population. This concept has been hugely successful in every country it's been tried in, but it was illegal in the U.S until 2015.
We believe that in the next 10 years, Americans will save hundreds of billions of dollars in prize-linked savings accounts.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and outgoing TikTok content creator to grow Yotta’s TikTok presence.
- An outgoing and lovable personality who can represent Yotta following its brand identity
- Highly creative, innovative, and dynamic who understands Yotta’s target audience
- Knowledgeable and up to date in different social media trends and best practices
- Must have prior knowledge of TikTok and other short form video platforms including how to: film, edit, and use TikTok features. Experience with CapCut, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects preferred.
- Superb copywriting skills and creative storyteller
- Be the face of Yotta on TikTok
- Develop new and creative highly engaging content to grow Yotta’s TikTok presence
- Promote the brand’s products in a fun, viral and natural way
- Monitor trends/popular sounds, and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content
- Provide creative ideas and suggestions in order to increase reach
- Film and edit videos to post daily on Yotta's TikTok account
- Work alongside the Head of Growth to ensure that content follows Yotta's brand identity and objectives
Why work at Yotta
- You can help millions of Americans build up their emergency savings
- You will be one of the first hires of a Series A funded, YC-backed, venture funded startup that has grown exponentially
- Opportunity to drive the vision for the future of banking and gamification of personal finance
- Significant autonomy and ability to contribute the success of the company
- Opportunity to work cross-functionally at the marketing, growth, and product
Who you'll be working with
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Attach your resume
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.