Cash App, the massively popular mobile peer-to-peer payment app developed by Jack Dorsey's Square has witnessed a rapid growth of users since launching in 2015 and currently boasts over 40 million users.
Offering a safe way for users to transfer money, whether it's paying your roommate your share of utilities this month, splitting dinner out with friends, or tip your hairstylist, Cash App and its biggest competitor, Venmo have completely transformed the way we pay for items and exchange money.
Currently, the app offers users the ability to cash out their payments into a bank account or have it transferred directly to a credit card for a small fee.
With the addition of a new service, Cash App users are now able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on the platform. What's more, is Square plans on doing this legally. The company has been seeking out New York banking charters that would allow them to operate as an official "bank" within the state which would give them access to expanded financial services.
Although there are many scammers online boasting there are ways to get free money on Cash App there's truly only one way (outside of taking advantage of Cash App's user referral program). It's 100% legal and it's dead simple to do.
Use the Yotta debit card as the source of funds whenever you make a payment on Cash App. With the Yotta debit card every single purchase has a chance to be immediately reimbursed, no strings attached. This works at any retailer, but many aren't aware this also works on Cash App.
How it works
1) Open a Yotta account and apply for the Yotta debit card.
2) Open Cash App and navigate to the "My Cash" tab by tapping the icon of a building in the lower-left corner.
3) Under the options for "Cash and Bitcoin" section, tap the "+ Add Bank" option
4) Tap "Add Card." and add your Yotta card details. This will link the card to your account.
Whenever you make a payment select your Yotta card as the source of funds and you'll immediately be eligible to have your payments be reimbursed.
Why does this work?
Cash App processes payments using debit cards as purchases, which is why these rewards are available similar to any other debit card purchase you make. They do not charge a fee to use a debit card as a payment method.
Other Yotta debit card perks
- At least 1 in 250 odds your purchase is immediately reimbursed by Yotta
- 1 in 100 odds for in-person restaurant purchases
- 10% tickets back into weekly cash prize drawings for up to $10 million
- 1,000 bonus tickets after you spend your first $2,000
- Premium metal card when you refer 10+ friends
- 55,000+ fee-free ATMs in the US
- Make cash deposits at 90,000+ locations
- No foreign transaction fees
- MasterCard Zero Liability protection
- Lock your card any time from in the app
- Instant transaction alerts